Thursday, June 19, 2008

Again.. 3 months!

Okay, so three months have gone by since my last post - again. It's probably because I'm reading Dawn's Because I Said So blog... What a riot. I only wish I could write with her sense of humor! I do have one...

The other day at work, I was telling the other nurses about a story I read in the newspaper. I read that there was a study about some researchers using baby's first stool (otherwise known as meconium) as a facial mask because of the high protein concentration. I said it was really good for the skin because it would draw out all the impurities (you know how hard it is to get off a baby's butt and how smooth they end up feeling.) All around the nurse's station I see them making faces of varying stages of disbelief, shock, horror and nausea. One nurse is falling for it hook, line and sinker.

Then I say, "the only problem is when you have it on, people tell you that you look like $h1t!" They lost it. Sometimes I can pull it off.

Not Dawn. Daily, the girl does. I toss my hat to you.

No comments: